uberhoot
Thursday, September 6, 2007
  What the hell
Is going on in this commercial?
 
Comments:
Is this the same company that introduced fudge 'ems?!! The little pieces of _____ that dance around and show up at your door and leave you all covered in brown crud? (not sure if tiny-dog discussed them on the hoot or at her namesake site, but I remember the horror) I'm sorry, but pizza sells itself. No need for disgusting over the top dessert items that leave you covered in goo. Did they do market research and find that people prefer to cram dessrts around their mouth rather than in? I am baffled by this, but also alarmed that I am severely out of touch with what people consider an acceptable dessert. I think that even if you ate that while running a marathon, you would still gain weight.
 
I think Tiny Dog needs to eat one and report back.
 
I'm sorry, but I love this commercial. The dessert itself looks terrible.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Art blog.

This is now a blog for art projects. That means scans, junk you did, photographs, projects. No text rambles. Death to text rambles! That is all.

Archives
June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]