uberhoot
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
  Things I have drawn with Microsoft Paint during meetings
Click this image to experience hi-res pixel artistry at its finest. Questions you may have:

Q: Is that a tangerine?
A: I was eating a box of satsumas at the time.

Q: Is it smoking?
A: Yes.

Q: Is that your fish, No Name #3?
A: Yes.

Q: Why is your dragon so lame?
A: I do not know.

Q: Whose heart is that a drawing of?
A: Mine.

Q: Which convenience store sells the Supr Sip?
A: That one by the thing on the corner.
 
Comments:
that picture is awesome. I like the metal umlaut in Supr Sip.
 
why exactly do you use me to do banner design? your drawings always have way more style/character and hipness to them. I am going to make you do the new banner for quirky works...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Art blog.

This is now a blog for art projects. That means scans, junk you did, photographs, projects. No text rambles. Death to text rambles! That is all.

Archives
June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]