uberhoot
Friday, July 13, 2007
  Now we are (thirty-) five...

A group of friends and I got together at a restaurant on a Thursday night to celebrate the Lizard's birthday.

Due to circumstances that are beyond my ability to explain, the party was highlighted by:
  1. Me quote singing unquote "When I Fall in Love", a song which I know and can sing decently a cappella, but cannot sing decently when accompanied by the world's slowest karaoke machine.
  2. Other members of the party quote singing unquote "I Will Survive", "What's Up?", "Pretty Woman", "Desperado", and another song that no one had ever heard of and that also lasted 20 minutes, I swear.
  3. A lengthy bout of group sexual harassment perpetrated by an old man singing a song that had only the lyrics "Stay and let me love you..." (He was going home with one of us, be it male or female, or die trying).
  4. A man, and I am NOT MAKING THIS UP, wearing chartreuse velvet pleated pants, a coordinating chartreuse velvet bedazzled vest, a black shirt, and a black leather beanie who started off quote singing unquote "Word Up!" but then made all of us sing so he could pop, spin, and breakdance in the middle of the restaurant, with the server stepping over him to deliver food and drinks.
We may be old, but we can still kick it.

Labels: , ,

 
Comments:
I'm sorry but it seems that you forgot to post the pictures...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Art blog.

This is now a blog for art projects. That means scans, junk you did, photographs, projects. No text rambles. Death to text rambles! That is all.

Archives
June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]