uberhoot
Sunday, July 22, 2007
  Hi, my name is Chris. I am a Blagger.
Is there a 12 step for laziness? Probably not, and nobody would attend. Too much trouble.

So certain other bloggers and blaggers have pestered me for ages to post something lest they terminate uberhoot.net. I have been beaten down enough. I submit.

The problem is, I never have anything to say. I could post about a trip to West Texas for a family member's wedding, but that seemed dull. As dull as Texas. Just cotton and oil and flat forever. Do you get it?

But then I suppose today was pretty nice. 80 degrees, clear, nice breeze, lots of people out, good surf. No party still, but pretty good.

I'll have to think harder about something better to post. I hope I don't find the site 404d anytime soon.

Later.
 
Comments:
In honor of your post there is a one week stay. Uberhoot will persist on a trial basis for one more week to see whether further blagging comes out of the woodwork.
 
Um, excuse me? I think you need to add a week on there for my post the other day.
 
hoot.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Art blog.

This is now a blog for art projects. That means scans, junk you did, photographs, projects. No text rambles. Death to text rambles! That is all.

Archives
June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]