uberhoot
Saturday, July 28, 2007
  Bacon makes a pretty good snack

Mmm...bacon Yesterday mind-morning, after I put the kid down for a nap I decided to make myself a little fried egg sandwich. I put an English muffin in the toaster oven, started heating the skillet and pulled a couple of eggs out of the fridge. As I was getting the eggs out, I noticed that we still had some microwave bacon left over from club sandwich night. Mmmmm...bacon. "Oh, what the hell, " I thought. I got three strips out and popped them in the microwave, planning on starting it right before I was ready to pull the eggs off the fire.

The sandwich was pretty good, it's always a good idea for me to eat in the morning on days when I'm home alone with the kid because the afternoons can sometimes get hectic and it's not always easy to find the time to grab a snack.

After my brunch was done I went back to work for an hour or so, which is my usual routine on these days. After the kid wakes up from her early nap I usually give her a bottle of milk and then we play or an hour or so before lunch time.

Yesterday's lunch was rice and beans, and when I went to heat it up on the microwave...oops...there was this morning's bacon. This is not unusual, as I am somewhat inclined to forget to nuke the bacon. Since it had only been sitting there for an hour or so, I decided to go ahead and just heat it up, and I have to say, I have discovered the joys of bacon as a between-meals snack. Especially the microwave version.

Enjoy!

 
Comments:
Uh
 
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bacon............

Glghglghglghglghglhg
 
I have been know to eat half a box or more of soy bacon as a meal. But perhaps I should post that comment somewhere else...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Art blog.

This is now a blog for art projects. That means scans, junk you did, photographs, projects. No text rambles. Death to text rambles! That is all.

Archives
June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]