uberhoot
Friday, June 29, 2007
  My cat has a monkey on his back...
(Do not give this cat money. He will only buy drugs.)



I've recently bought my cat an overpriced, cardboard, honeycombed scratching thingie with catnip (organic, at that—those goddamn hippies at the pet store!) embedded in it.

He is presently sprawled belly up on the living room floor, high as a kite and trying to EAT said scratching thingie.

I think he has a catnip problem. I'm just waiting to come home and find him playing Grateful Dead albums and smoking a bong.

It comes to this: My life, ruled by the pernicious will of an orange cat.
 
Comments:
Every time some one mentions having a "monkey on his/her back", I am reminded of the classic words of George Michael (formerly of Wham!)

"Why can't you do it?
Why can't you set your monkey free?
Always giving into it -
Do you love your monkey or do you love me?
Why can't you do it
Why do I have to share my baby with a monkey?
monkey!
With a monkey
monkey!
lalalalalalalala!"
 
Cat high on the wacky weed? I suggest that you join PFAD*




*Parents and friends of animals on drugs
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Art blog.

This is now a blog for art projects. That means scans, junk you did, photographs, projects. No text rambles. Death to text rambles! That is all.

Archives
June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]