uberhoot
Saturday, June 23, 2007
  Indie rawk bands I hate for vague reasons

Spoon

That band name just seems really mediocre and icky. I am not sure why, but I don't like it.

Arctic Monkeys

Overhyped, bait shack rockers who will end up on a KTEL MILLENNIUM NOW! compilation in 15 years.

Death Cab for Cutie, or the Postal Service, or whatever he is calling himself

Literal Bait Shack rockers, who performed the most hideous cover song in the history of 80's irony.

Art Brut

Wake me when there are no more broad-accented Clash cover bands who the whole indie rockosphere treats like the second coming of Christ. I will probably be sleeping for awhile.

I am sure there are more. I can't think of them though, because I am too mad at Blogger. BLOGGER IS FROM HELL.

Labels:

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Art blog.

This is now a blog for art projects. That means scans, junk you did, photographs, projects. No text rambles. Death to text rambles! That is all.

Archives
June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]